The FD-020-236 Sinthesi Steel reader is a 2-SMART range reader specially developed for our iPassan access control and Easy Door Controller solutions.
This reader is based on FDI 2-wire protocol that delivers exclusive security and features to it.
When this reader is combined with iPassan, it can manage BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) access, which lets users authenticate via their Android or iOS mobile phone app.
It is designed to integrate the Urmet Sinthesi Steel door entry panel system.
- Reader compatible with FDI Mifare® Classic and Mifare® Plus (AES 128 bit encryption)
- Enhanced security and easy to install with its 2-wire output and encrypted bus
- Integrated LEDs and buzzer
- Firmware can be updated remotely if required
The Sinthesi Steel reader draws its power supply from the FDI access controller.
The 2-SMART reader two-way communicates permanently (FDI protocol) with the iPassan controller or the Easy Door Controller, via its 2-wire bus. As such, the controller is real-time aware if the reader is correctly linked and displays the status via a LED on the controller and on the monitoring screen (iPassan)
2-SMART Sinthesi Steel reader firmware can be updated via iPassan Manager software.
Operating voltage: 12V supplied by the controller via the 2 wires
- 2-SMART output: 2 wire
- Max. cable length: 100 metres
- Frequency:13.56 MHz (Mifare® Classic and Mifare® Plus)
- Mifare® Classic : Up to 30 mm depending on the key/pass
- Mifare® Plus : Up to 20 mm depending on the key/pass
- Bluetooth : Up to 15 m depending on the smartphone, the type of access used and the reader and app settings
- 3 colors: blue, red and green
- Behaviour adjustable via iPassan Manager (RS485)
- Operating: -20°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Humidity : 85 RH max
- Size (L x l x H): 85 mm x 85 mm x 16 mm
- Weight: 250g