Dedicated to small condominiums, Easy Door Controller is a 1 door access control unit. It can be operated in stand-alone or read/write mode.
When the control unit is in stand-alone mode, it controls one door and 1500 badges.
This one is very easy to install as it only has 2 wires to the reader but is also easy to program. To add, cancel and update badges, simply use the master badge and the programming terminal.
The Easy Door Controller is adaptable due to its size and can be mounted behind a door station very easily. Thus, for a very attractive price, you have the opportunity to add access control to your intercom system.
By means of an encoder or an internet connection the control unit can be managed in read/write mode directly on www.easydoorcontroller.com. By passing a key in front of the reader, the information contained in the key can be transferred to the control unit. It is therefore possible to manage badges for up to 50 doors using our free and easy-to-use web software.
For this management mode, it is sufficient to :
1. Note the number of the installed unit
2. Create a account on www.easydoorcontroller.com
3. Program the keys using the USB encoder which writes the authorised lock number(s) into the key.
Key authorisations can be deleted remotely on the website, so that new keys can be programmed in place of the old ones (adding the new key to a control panel will immediately block the old one).
- Size (L X H X P): 70 mm x 75 mm x 19 mm
- Remote programming with an encoder and an Internet connection
- Wiring: 2-wire / 100 m max.
- Power supply: 12/24 Vac or Vcc
- NO/NC relay switch
- Time delay adjustable from 1 second to 99 seconds
- Pluggable terminals
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C