The PK80 pin & prox proximity reader is a tropicalised 2-wire reader developed for the upgradable iPassan, Easy Door and Transit+ access control units. This 2-wire reader is based on our own protocol and offers unique security and functionality.
With its up-to-the-minute design, it can be easily integrated in your commercial and residential projects. In addition to Mifare® RFID technology, this reader offers the opportunity to work with Bluetooth virtual credentials.
- Tropicalized electronic board
- High security and easy installation with the 2-wire output and encrypted bus
- Mifare® Classic and Mifare® Plus proximity reader (AES 128 bit encryption)
- All Mifare® (light and Desfire) can be read for an optional charge
- Secure Bluetooth read technology for access with virtual credentials
- Integrated LEDs
- Surface-mounted with terminal output – IP65 (provided installation instructions are complied with)
- Firmware updated online and remotely
The PK80 RFID reader must be powered by the access control unit.
The 2-SMART key/pass reader is connected via 2 wires and two-way communicates permanently (FDI protocol) with the iPassan access controller LPU. The controller is real-time aware if the reader is connected.
PK80 reader firmware can be updated via iPassan Manager software.
Operating voltage: 12V supplied by the controller via the 2 wires
- 2-SMART output: 2 wire
- Max. cable length: 100 m – 8/10 AWG20
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz (MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus® and DESFire) + Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- MIFARE Classic®: up to 40mm depending on the badge
- BLE : based on mode and settings
- Material: elastomer
- Backlighting: blue
- Handicap Law compliance: marking on key 5
- 3 colors
- Managed via the controller software
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Humidity : 85 RH max.
- Protection rating: IK10
- Waterproof rating: IP65
- Size(L x l x H): 90 mm x 85 mm x 25 mm
- Weight: 85g