The FD-020-122 QR Code reader is a dual-technology reader. It can read classic Mifare keys/passes as well as QR codes.
Standard users can use a proximity key whenever visitors will use a QR code for example.
This reader has a Wiegand output, which means it can only be used with Wiegand iPassan access controllers.
It is programmed using a configuration QR code.
Important: this reader is designed for indoor use only. It is not compatible with Mifare® Plus keys/ passes or cards.
- Power supply: 12 Vdc supplied by the controller
- Consumption: up to 150 mA
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 80°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95%
- Cable length: up to 100 m between the reader and the controller
- 34-bit Wiegand output
- Size (L x l x H): 132 mm x 88 mm x 21 mm
- Weight: 200g
The QR Code reader is supplied with housing. This is attached to the wall by 2
screws; the reader can be inserted inside the housing (top part first).
Attach the reader with the bottom screw (supplied).