The 13.56 MHz universal encoder is designed to read the CSNs of Mifare® keys/passes and cards. It can display their number in Windows environments (Word, Excel, Notepad, etc.). Its shape is optimized to enable perfect key reading.
- Size (L x l x h) 135 mm x 118 mm x 34 mm
- Weight: 210 g
This encoder manages the following types of Mifare®:
- Mifare® Classic (8 hexa characters)
- Mifare® Ultralight (14 hexa characters)
- Mifare® DESFire (14 hexa characters)
- Mifare® Plus (8 or 14 hexa characters, depending on the model)
It works like a QWERTY keyboard when connected to a PC.
- 1.80 m USB cable included
- 13.56 MHz standard. Manages Mifare® media
- Dual-colour LED status indicator (green/red)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C
- Storage temperature: 0°C to 55°C
- Humidity: 85 RH max.