This 433 MHz HF receiver is designed to work with controllers on the market supporting FDI 34-bit Wiegand protocol.
It hosts 4 Wiegand outputs and is compatible with the following bi-technology remote controls:
- TM04 (125 KHz tag integrated / 433 MHz yellow keys
- TELROL (including 433 Mhz tag) / 433 MHz
When the user presses key 1 on their remote control, the receiver transmits the remote control code to the controller via output 1. If the user presses key 2, then the second Wiegand output on the receiver is enabled and so on. Important: remote controls also feature a 125Khz or 433 MHz proximity tag. In both instances, the code etched on the remote control corresponds to the two prox. and HF technologies. As such, irrespective of which key is pressed on the remote control, the receiver transmits this Mifare code to the controller so that the access control user manages only one code on the screen for proximity and HF.
- Size (L x l x h) : 91 mm x 155 mm x 34 mm
- Protection rating: IP67
- Wiring: 2 wire power supply
- Loop input (4) 4 wires + 2 Wiegand gnd output (4) 4 x 2 wires + 2 gnd
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Power supply: 12 to 24V = or ~/ 50mA consumption
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Reception distance: up to 50m in open field