The FDI biometric reader offers a comprehensive multi-technology RFID solution (fingerprint and proximity). Two LED outputs and a buzzer ensure the reader can be integrated in existing and future installations. The FDI biometric reader is proposed with a Wiegand output. This model works with Mifare® Classic technology and is also proposed with a USB output for enroling fingerprints
- Enhanced security via dual ID (proximity + up to 2 fingerprints). CNIL-compliant (CNIL is the French national data protection authority)
- The fingerprint is not stored in the reader but converted to an algorithm that is saved to the key/pass.
- Access is granted by the controller and not by the reader. As such, there is no limit to the number of fingerprints per reader; the limit it the controller limit (100,000 for iPassan).
- SAFRAN Morpho biometric module
Operating voltage: 12-24V AC/DC (400 mA at peak)
- Wiegand outputs: Up to 7 wires – 34 bit
- Frequency:13.56 MHz Mifare® Classic
- Operating: -20°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Size (L x l x H): 190 mm x 70 mm x 45 mm
- Weight: 480g