This module connects to the iPassan controller via the RS 485 bus and manages 10 outputs.
You can also connect up to 10 output modules, i.e. a maximum total capacity of 220 outputs. Perfect for managing lifts for example.
- 10 relays capable of switching loads up to 5 amps.
- Can be easily complemented by the 12-output extension card.
- Perfect for controlling lifts, lighting, etc.
- LED indicators showing input status
- Secure RS485 communication
- Online and remote scalable firmware
- Designed for wall-mounting or for standard DIN Rail mounting
- Grey-coloured to recognize the product quickly in relation to the black iPassan base controllers
The 10-input module operates with a 12/24 V AC/DC power supply. When it is used inside the metal iPassan housing, it can share the same power supply as the controller.
Connectivity and extension system
The iPassan-proposed input solution can be easily and cost-effectively extended and offers an additional advantage of:
- 10 outputs to use in any programmable output
- When complemented by the 12-output extension card, it can reach a total capacity of 22 outputs per module. 10 complete modules in the same RS485 row can control 220 outputs
- Additional devices easy to monitor, lifts, lighting, etc.
- 1 12VDC 200mA output to power any additional devices
- The input module address is configured by entering the device number in the software
RS485 communication is used for communicating with the controller or interconnection with other input/output modules
The iPassan 10-output module firmware can be updated via the base controller using iPassan Manager software.
Operating voltage: 12/24V AC/DC
RS-485: Communication to the controller or to the other Input/Output modules
Outputs: 10 relays. 5A if 24VDC or 1A if 48VAC
- Operating: -20°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Humidity : 85 RH max
- Size (L x l x H): 200 mm x 90 mm x 34 mm (210 mm x 145 mm x 65 mm with cover).
- Weight: 313g