This module can manage 10 outputs and is connected to the iPassan central unit via the RS485 bus.
The maximum total capacity is 220 outputs by connecting up to 10 output modules.
Perfect for lift management !
- 10 relays capable of switching loads up to 5 amps.
- Can be easily complemented by the 12-output extension card.
- Perfect for controlling lifts, lighting, etc.
- LED indicators showing input status
- Secure RS485 communication
- Online and remote scalable firmware
- Designed for wall-mounting or for standard DIN Rail mounting
- Grey-coloured to recognize the product quickly in relation to the black iPassan base controllers
The 10-input module operates with a 12/24 V AC/DC power supply. When it is used inside the metal iPassan housing, it can share the same power supply as the controller.
Connectivity and extension system
The iPassan-proposed input solution can be easily and cost-effectively extended and offers an additional advantage of:
- 10 outputs to use in any programmable output
- When complemented by the 12-output extension card, it can reach a total capacity of 22 outputs per module. 10 complete modules in the same RS485 row can control 220 outputs
- Additional devices easy to monitor, lifts, lighting, etc.
- 1 12VDC 200mA output to power any additional devices
- The input module address is configured by entering the device number in the software
RS485 communication is used for communication with the control unit or interconnection with other I/O modules
The iPassan 10-output module firmware can be updated via the base controller using iPassan Manager software.
Operating voltage: 12/24V AC/DC
RS485: communication to the central unit or to other I/O modules
Outputs: 10 relays. 5A if 24VDC or 1A if 48VAC
- Operating: -20°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Humidity : 85 RH max
- Size (L x l x H): 200 mm x 90 mm x 34 mm (210 mm x 145 mm x 65 mm with cover).
- Weight: 313g