Discover our kit comprising a wireless FDI keypad and a HF receiver (Ref. GB-150-011). It ensures you can manage access in a highly-secure way as electronics are remotely set in the receiver. As it operates with batteries, it is also very easy to set up and service.
- Size: 120 mm x 83 mm x 36 mm
- Cover material: polycarbonate
- Manages 2 relays
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- Capacity: 100 access codes from 3 to 8 digits.
- 1 orange LED
- Time delay adjustable via the receiver
- Programming via master code.
- Blue back-lit keypad.
- Power supply: 2 LR03 batteries
- IP65 protection rating.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to+ 60°C
- Size (L X H X P) : 120 mm x 100 mm x 40 mm
- Remote programming with an encoder and an Internet connection
- Wiring: 2 wires / 100 m max. between the reader and the controller.
- Power supply: 12/24 Vac or Vcc
- NO/NC relay switch
- Time delay adjustable from 1 second to 99 seconds
- Pluggable terminals
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C